Auntie Rachel took a photo of you today... of the posture you exhibit, well, have exhibited since your first couple weeks. It's like you have a straight rod in your back and you like to stretch your neck tall out of your collar bone. In this photo, you cant see it well, but you are not using me at all for support, just a little by the baby bjorn. When I carry you facing me an you're swaddled, you sit straight up with your back, so your chest and part of your stomach aren't even resting on me. It's quite amazing actually and always has been! I can't decide yet if you're a type 3 with a secondary 4 or a 4 with a secondary 3. You have incredible posture... Always making straight and parallel lines with your arms, legs, back and neck. And you were also so still in utero and 4s are the lowest on the movement scale. But you're sure doing a good job at wiggling and exercising now!
I just love you so much and can't imagine my life without you with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment