I didn't do an official photo shoot.. yet. But here are some photos over the last week or two and descriptions of what you're up to!!
 |
| I can now sit you up and leave you in the middle of the floor. If you fall, its such a gentle, soft roll, that you never even cry. |
 |
| Cell Phones and Remote Controls are among you favorite teething toys. And I'm pretty excited (sarcasm) because you already throw a huge fit when something get's taken away from you. Lol. Fun toddler times ahead. |
 |
| Playing with Grandma Sue. You don't cry when a less-familiar face holds you. Your either completely fine, or will look at me with a "mom?!?!?!?" expression and twist your wrists and ankles like, "come get me, come get me, come get me!" But you never make a peep. And really, you make friends easily. |
 |
| Visiting the temple grounds again with sisters and mom. |
 |
| You like the zoo!! You mostly want to be held, but will sit in the stroller as long as it's moving. |
 |
| Seriously, you knew we were doing something fun and exciting. Walking around in my (or Ashley's) arms, you had this cute little perma smile, which I managed to get a picture of! |
 |
| With cousin Ashley at the zoo :) |
 |
| We have never got you to take pureed foods. You prefer to be a big kid and feed yourself already. Auntie Rachel lent us this mesh feeder. You eat bananas and grapes through it. |
 |
| You have FOUR TEETH and they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! |
 |
| Studiously watching your sisters on the swing. |
 |
| And then you got to try! Your immediate reaction: giggle!!! I wish I could have got a video too. |
 |
| No fear.... |
| |
| .... all fun! |
|
|
 |
| I let Launa sit in Starlynn's car seat next to you and I gave her a piece of my ThinkThin protein bar. You were being really quiet and Launa kept shouting "Harmony Joan!!!" I thought you had fallen asleep and she was trying to wake you up (because that happens often). When we get to our destination, I find THIS! You were SO happy when I opened the door, smacking your lips together and sucking on that! You were a teensy fussy for the next 24 hrs, but you came away unharmed lol. You get all sorts of good things you shouldn't yet because of your big sisters. Like, apple juice in a sippy cup that a sister left on the floor and you rolled over to get! |
|
 |
| You like thrill-seeker stuff! |
 |
| I LOVE your laughs. Sometimes you'll squint and scrunch your nose like in this photo. :) |
 |
| From your belly, you'll get up on your hands and knees and start rocking. You are such a by-the-book baby. Except for the part about being fussy. You're not fussy 95% of the time. |
 |
| I love you sweet angel! You are loved by ALL around you. |
No comments:
Post a Comment