Hi Angel-
I wrote your birth story on my own blog. I will copy and paste it here too.
This week has been amazing. You are on the "outside" exactly how you were on the "inside". Meaning, you are quiet, still and sweet. You've not made more than one "waaaa" in a row, meaning, this entire week, you haven't cried! I'm sure you won't always be cry-free, but it's been nice for all this week!
You are so beautiful that you bring tears to our eyes. It's not just your physical appearance, which is so graceful and beautiful, it is your entire spirit and countenance.
You smile! No one can convince me otherwise. And many other people have seen your REAL smiles too!
You just fit in with us perfectly, but not only that, you raise us up!
Your sisters LOVE you. Starlynn is 3 and she always says, "I need to hold her" and she holds you, touches your head, cheeks and nose really gently and talks about how cute you are. She still calls you Annabel most of the time though. That's what we called you for so long when I was pregnant with you, I kinda feel bad for changing your name. But, I do feel like you were definitely meant to be named Harmony, and I hope you like your name too!
Launa is almost 16 months and she ADORES you. She has learned how to be gentle (mostly) and gives you cute Eskimo kisses and "mwah" kisses on your head and cheeks. And hugs. And she's really fascinated with your fingers. But all she wants to do is give you kisses. She'll see you in the car seat and walk over to you making kissy sounds.
We have REALLY enjoyed getting to know you. Your daddy got to take the week off and we both spent time just soaking you in, holding you as much as we could.
You are sleeping very well. Last night you spent most of the night in your crib, but most of the week, you have been sleeping right next to mommy in my bed.
And yes, you sleep ALL the time. And you fall asleep really easily. Then, you wake up, eat, get your diaper changed, look around for a little bit, (sometimes you'll look around for a while), and then you usually nurse again, then get swaddled back up and you go to sleep! For 2-4 hours at a time.
We love everything about you and are looking forward to our life with you.
Love,
Mom and Dad
having a REALLY hard time uploading photos... our desktop is still in the shop
No comments:
Post a Comment