Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh Little Girl

These last few weeks are being difficult on me. Contractions are keeping me awake every few or every other night and I think it might just turn "real", but then they stop.

We are making very slow progress. Im still just trying to remember that my due date is a week and a half away, and we are healthy and "normal".

I'm anxious to meet you and truth be told, I am getting a little emotionally exhausted with the "starting" and stopping of labor, even though I'm not really "starting". I think we are prepping each other though.

I know it will happen when it's time, and everything will be perfect. It's just hard to be patient when a person is this pregnant! And when I keep thinking it might be time, and then days go by.

So, I cried a little this morning when I got checked by the midwife, and found out there were no BIG changes.

It's funny, because instead of being scared of the pain of 'transition' and birth, I am welcoming it. I want to experience it. I want to bring you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment