I am accepting of the time you need to be ready to come into the world.
I am understanding of Heavenly Father's higher knowledge.
I know whenever you come will be perfect.
Harmony-
Your due date is still a week and a half away, but this is the most "normal" pregnancy I've had, and the longest I've ever been pregnant so it's hard not to have that "waiting" feeling of being overdue.
Especially because you are riding so low and my body has been doing so many things to prepare for birth.
But definitely orderly and slow.
I see so many correlations with how pregnancy and birth was with your sisters and how their personalities are, that I can't help but draw conclusions as to the kind of spirit you are based on the only things I know about you so far from my pregnancy.
I feel like you are waiting until I'm ready and everything can be orderly and smooth. Because each day that passes, I am that much more at peace with how my life is about to change and that much more calm bout facing labor and birth.
I still am anticipating "when" it will happen 'for real' (labor) and I am still very anxious to see you, hold you, touch you, smell you and get to know you.
So, dont wait too long my darling. We want you here.
We love you so much!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment