Harmony, we have prepared a place for you. You are a gift to our family and we welcome you with unconditional love.
There is enough space for you to come into this world. I have enough space.
I welcome the pain of each contraction as it is one more step closer to having you here.
I can move my body and breathe through the contractions.
Each contraction gone is one more I don't have to endure.
I can help you come out of me calmly and orderly. I know the pain will pass quickly and it will be nothing compared to the joy of seeing you.
I can breathe. I can be calm. I can be accepting and keep my perspective.
I can feel you. My body is making room for you to enter the world.
I know my body is performing a great miracle.
Physical pain passes quickly. This is a great experience.
Your dad is here and helping us. He loves us and is always protecting and guiding us.
He understands our experience and rejoices in his blessings of fatherhood.
He helps me through the pain. He supports me sympathetically and guids us toward our goal strongly and with love.
Your family is looking forward to meeting your glowing spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment